Sunday, February 20, 2011

untitled

Why have i not been updating my blog lately?

Because i'm happy maybe... I didn't have anything to go on and on about.. But now i do.. But even then i can't blog about it because i honestly don't know who reads this blog... Like i found out yesterday that random people like Robin Thomas also reads this so yea if anyone out there that is reading this, "Hi! I'm good.. Life is okay some things that I'm really happy about and some mental torture here and there but I'll get over it and fix things.. And if you wanna keep yourself updated on our lives, maybe, just maybe you could use the small little thing that could actually call out when you dial that you carry everywhere you go!"

So anyway enough about you people and more about me =)

I met a guy.... *blush*

and I'm so happy with him! But it's complicating because he's a Muslim and it's fucking crazy but we will uncomplicate things by making some sacrifices.. But no worries, I'm not converting that's for sure.. We have another way out but it will take time.. Mom knows about it but daddy doesn't because he will die if he knew now..

Anyways...

What else, i got drunk yesterday.. After a year of quitting alco (not exactly quit but cut down many many a lot) How did i get drunk? Mr Syed and Mr Robin put together of course... Drunkards!

Now I'm on MC because i woke up with a fever and now i wanna take a rest and sleep the whole day...

-Much love-

No comments: