Wednesday, January 12, 2011

13.01.11@12.49PM


HAPPY 2011 READERS!!

I know i know.. I'm 13 days too late but I've been busy okay!

2011 so far,

Work has been hectic, I'm seriously going mental at this point

Haven't had a proper sleep since the beginning of this year

Been only smoking on weekends because of some reason

Found out some things about someone
That fucking assholic child that is going to screw up everything or anyone he has currently


But 2011 has been really great, i don't know if the grass help me calm down and chill and not stress out too much or just slowed me down or just made me happy and not give a damn about anyone else's problems or whatever it is but 2011 is a happy year..

So my advise to you is just to breathe, let go and smile

Peace Love Harmony

Now off to Putrajaya for Herbalife 5th Anniversary and Spectacular.. Hope it will go great.. Wish us luck!


No comments: