Saturday, May 12, 2012

wanna stay up high and never come down

I've realized lately that I have completely lost it. I can't recall all the good things in life anymore, lost sight of what this life really is about. It's just this person so called God playing puppets with us, driving me insane. Chris Martin said it's a beautiful world... He's probably right but with fucked up people fucking it up.
If it wasn't for family, I would rather choose not to be here anymore. Why live when you feel fucked most days. Some people just can't wait to give life. Why? Why bother giving life in this beautiful world with horrible things inside it...
horrible people
horrible disasters
lies
love
control
Yes im rambling, probably because it's 4am or maybe i just really am giving up...
Goodnight all and have pleasant dreams.. tomorrow is another fucked up day

No comments: