Monday, June 27, 2011

A Love Letter

Yes this is a real love letter because no one does this anymore.. The romance has gone from teasing through letters, and the wondering and the mystery straight to 'physical act' at your first few date..

Anyway it's never too late to tell someone how much you love the person and to put it in words


The love of my life Syed Annuar Barakbah,

Baby how did you make me love you this much in just a short time. This 5 months been amazing (okay maybe 4 and a half months of AMAZING) but i would never change a thing because i loved every second of it. Every second i was with you and every second thinking of you.

I just want to say thank you for everything. Thank you for the time you spend on me. Thank you for doing anything possible to make me happy. Thank you for making mommy love you. Thank you for taking care of me and knowing what is good for me. Thank you for being my gangsta. Thank you for being my sweet baby.

Yes i will take all the times you nag at me, i'll take Julian and Surej calling me Dayangku Sarina every goddamnday, i would do anything anything i can for you. I promise you I will love you for as long as i can.

I'll see you in a bit big boy :) No mabuks tonight okay?

No comments: