Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Updates

What's been up with me? To those who i haven't seen or had an actual conversation with in a while, i'm still very much alive so no worries..
I've just been really busy with work. It's been taking up like 80% of my life lately.. I officially hate Malaysian doctors, they're so effing stupid, a few of them, well all that i have worked with. They don't even know how to do simple everyday things. Goddamn!
I'll be going to Sabah this Saturday, 30th October and coming back on the 7th November, 1 freaking week in KK.. Gonna be really hectic, soooo many things still yet to get done so if i don't come back, Stompin' took over me bad! But i actually am quite excited. Can't wait for it to be over so i can finally get some proper sleep. Also can't wait to just shut down at the sunset, eat ikan susu with Sabah Cili and Stout... I like...
Other than work, what else? I've haven't been drinking, i cut down on ciggies to 3 or 4 days a box which i am very proud of! I haven't been clubbing or partying or anything other than work and events and Artista because BFF plays there every Wednesday. Guys, go there on weds seriously.. Go support KAYA!
Anyways, i am planning a holiday wither to Phi Phi Island, Krabi, Pattaya or Bali either November, December or January =) So those who are interested please let me know.. So far its Me, Elly, Jo, probably Sam and all but the more the merrier and plus i think we all need a break and let everything go for a few days
I am also planning to move out of the country for a year or more, probably early next year with Gary and Desmond and Damian, my brother and cousins. Work and gain experience somewhere else from this screwed up country. Other than the awesome food and the people that i love, this place is a hell hole.
Where have i been lately? Hard Rock Penang was really good! Seriously go there! There's a freaking water park in the hotel next to the beach, The Beatles everywhere, awesome music, amazing view, game room with ps3, nintendo Wii, Xbox, Pool, Darts, everything! There's a bar in the pool and the waiters go around the water park serving watermelon to everyone =) Spa is perfecto...
I went to Temerloh with BFF and Elly for an event and met a stoner chef in the warong outside my hotel.. He stones and plays with fire and takes care of his baby. Cool ass guy.. and his tom yam is THE best ive tasted so far honestly.
The other juicy stuff and gossips please call me directly or we will talk when we meet... I'm too lazy to think anymore. I wanna sleep now and hopefully tomorrow will be good although i have a feeling the crazy ass doctors will be bugging me from the time before my alarm even rings. Fucking assolics!
Goodnight guys, sweet dreams and may all of you take good care of yourselves and S.M.I.L.E and listen to Brandon Flowers =) and The Azenders.. HAHAHA!
~HUGS~

No comments: